Applications for Media Accreditation for Standard Bank Luju Food & Lifestyle Festival will open in March.
Applications for accreditation are open to authorised journalists, photographers or videographers from the following:
- Recognised local, national, regional or international daily newspapers, wire and news services
- Recognised local, national, regional or international magazines
- Recognised local, national, regional or international radio and television stations and network
- Recognised local, national, regional or international blogs or websites
- Credentials are NOT allocated to freelance writers or photographers who are not commissioned by an accredited news organization to cover an event on their behalf (referring letter to accompany application).
- Application for accreditation does NOT secure accreditation. All successful applicants will be notified via email.
- The Festival reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed
General Info –Accredited media personnel will receive tickets for the festivals but NOT for partners or guests. Media access does NOT enable access to backstage areas or other secure areas. A media centre will be designated, equipped with power and wireless internet.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY accredited media will be able to attend media press conferences, request interviews with artists, or to have access to the front and side of stage for photos and videos. Media accreditation is NOT transferable without written consent from Standard Bank Luju Food & Lifestyle Festival.
Media accreditation does NOT include ANY travel or accommodation unless specifically pre-arranged with Standard Bank Luju Food & Lifestyle Festival.
Please contact Lara Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional media queries.